TERMS OF USING OUR WEBSITE:
1. This website promotes the business referred to on its pages. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as “we” and/or “our.”
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- Our trademarks and logos;
- The design, text, graphics, and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- All the software used in relation to this website.
3.We are the owner of the authorized licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
ABOUT THE CONDITIONS:
4. If you access or use any part of this website, you agree to these conditions. If you do not wish to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving notice. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes. By continuing to use the website, you agree to all the changes made to these conditions.
USING OUR WEBSITE:
7. You cannot use this website for any of the following:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To send spam;
- To harm, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers, or suppliers;
- To create, check, confirm, update, or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- To tamper with, update, or change any part of this website;
- In a way that affects how the website is run;
- In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- Using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
IF YOU PROVIDE CONTENT FOR OUR WEBSITE:
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content.”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research, and promotional activities and our internal business purposes, which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media, and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the website, you confirm that your User Content:
- Is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
- Will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), or anything else that might cause widespread offense or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
- Does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights, or any other rights;
- Does not contain any virus or code that may damage, interfere with, or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the website;
- Will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
- Will not contain any form of mass mailing or spam.
- If you do not wish to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the website.
- We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
- We do not edit, pre-vet, or review any User Content displayed on the website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem appropriate, remove it within a reasonable amount of time.
14. You use the website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on the website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- There will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- The computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
LIMITS TO OUR LIABILITY:
17. There is no limit to what we, as well as the people who provide our services, will be liable for if injury or death occurs because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organization involved in creating, producing, maintaining, or disturbing the website be liable for any loss of:
- Business or business opportunities;
- Expected savings;
- Use of, or corruption to, information; or
19. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements, or liability for a product or otherwise result of;
- Using or relying on the website;
- Not being able to use the website;
- Any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, virus on the website, or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control, such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks or other circumstances beyond our control;
- Theft, destruction of information, or someone gaining access to our records, programs, or services without our permission;
- Goods, products, services, or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- Any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website,
THE WHOLE AGREEMENT:
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
© All rights reserved.
REDELUXE (“The Company”) offers services through which you can sell certain luxury items (the “Products”) after receiving an “offer” from REDELUXE by identifying your Product or completing check-out on the REDELUXE Website. You must agree to abide by the following terms in order to use the REDELUXE website and services. REDELUXE is an independent company not affiliated with any designer brands that may be listed.
BY SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT, OR BY USING REDELUXE’S WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE REDELUXE WEBSITE. ANY AMENDED TERMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY ARE POSTED. REDELUXE reserves the right to terminate or suspend your use of the REDELUXE Website and/or the REDELUXE services if you do not comply with this Agreement or any other REDELUXE policy or procedure, or for any other reason we determine, in our sole discretion.
About These Terms. These terms govern any offer that you receive to sell your product to or through REDELUXE. These terms, the terms that govern your use of Redeluxe’s website, the REDELUXE services and any and all applications included therein, the terms of Redeluxe’s privacy disclosures and any supplemental terms or policies that accompany a specific transaction, feature or application collectively make up an agreement between you and REDELUXE. You acknowledge that this Agreement is in electronic form and has the same force and effect as an agreement in writing. In this Agreement, the term “you” or “your” means an individual or entity exercising rights under this Agreement, and the term “REDELUXE,” “we” or “us” means REDELUXE and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Requirements. In order to complete the sale of your Product to or through REDELUXE or to complete any other transaction with REDELUXE, you must: (i) Order a bag/item; (ii) Provide true, up to date and accurate account information about yourself and any Product you submit to us; (iii) Comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iv) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws; and (v) Have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and to convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us. In order to receive payments for any Products we purchase from you, you must provide us with information including a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail, and your first and last name. REDELUXE shall not be responsible for communication errors should your contact information be inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for ensuring that you can receive emails from us, and REDELUXE is not responsible for any emails that were not received by you because they were blocked or filtered as spam. You understand and agree that if you fail to provide us with accurate and up to date information about yourself: (a) we will not be responsible for any misapplied payments or payments sent to a wrong address, and (b) any unclaimed funds may be subject to collection by governmental authorities under applicable unclaimed funds and escheat laws. You agree that we have no obligation to you if any of your unclaimed funds are turned over to governmental authorities.
Product Eligibility. REDELUXE determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase by or through the REDELUXE services and for which eligible Products REDELUXE will provide an offer. REDELUXE may terminate the eligibility of certain Products at any time and without advanced notice, but such termination will not affect any Products for which you have already accepted an offer. Unless already accepted by the customer, all offers by REDELUXE automatically expire seven (7) days following the date that they were issued.
Condition Defined. REDELUXE only accepts items in new, like new or excellent condition. There should be very little to no noticeable flaws or functional / physical problem. DO NOT SEND ITEMS WITH VISIBLE WEAR AND TEAR NOR ITEMS WITH MAJOR SIGNS OF USE. Do not send items that are non-operative or with physical damage that inhibits use. The above definitions are broad guidelines. More specific condition definitions specific to the category and/ or type of Product may be included on the REDELUXE Website offer screen and serve as the effective condition definition for that product. Condition definitions are subject to change at REDELUXE’s discretion. If you are uncertain about your Product’s condition, please seek guidance by contacting REDELUXE customer service team. Any item with a condition that has been misportrayed will only be returned to you against a $25 fee or a modified quote. If you do not pay the return fee, the Product will remain the property of REDELUXE. These return assurance fees will be netted from any payment due by REDELUXE to the seller
Product Valuation. All offers will be based on REDELUXE’s own determination of the Product value in reliance on the accuracy of the information you supply us. REDELUXE will use its discretion to determine the Product value, weighing factors that may include the Product’s model, functionality and condition and whether necessary Product accessories have been provided by you. Upon receiving an offer, you have the option of accepting or rejecting that offer. Acceptance indicates you are willing to provide your Product to REDELUXE at the offered price. If you do not accept the offer, the specific transaction expires. If after rejecting the offer you change your mind and want to accept the offer, you will need to open another transaction with us at which point, assuming the Product is still eligible for purchase, the new offer may be different as Product prices are subject to change.
Non-Binding Offers. All Offers from REDELUXE to purchase submitted Products are non-binding and indicative only. REDELUXE reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any point in time, to cancel any Offer that was given.
Fitness for Sale. You must have all right, title, and interest in any and all Products that you are looking to sell to REDELUXE. The Products and the sale and shipment of such items to REDELUXE: (a) must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, including without limitation all import and export laws, (b) may not infringe on third party intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights), and (c) shall not be counterfeit, stolen, or fraudulent. You represent and warrant that the Products are free of any liens or encumbrances. By using the Redeluxe’s services, you agree to indemnify REDELUXE from all claims or losses sustained by REDELUXE as a result of any breach of these representations and warranties.
Sending REDELUXE Your Product. When packaging your Product, be sure to include all materials included in your description when we calculated your offer. This may include particular accessories. Failure to include any items you told us about when the offer was calculated, or sending us a Product which does not match your original description, may impact the final value of your Product and may result in a revised offer.
Product Inspection; Offer Recalculation. Your Product must be received by REDELUXE within seven (7) days after you accept through the REDELUXE Website or the offer shall automatically expire. Packing and shipping recommendations provided to you by REDELUXE should be followed in order to avoid possible damage to or loss of the Product in transit. REDELUXE will inspect all Products that are received. REDELUXE has the option to accept or reject the Product, including without limitation, to reject any Product not conforming to the description you provided to us, any Product modified in such a way that it no longer conforms to the original factory specifications, any Product no longer complying with applicable laws or regulations (i.e. FCC rules, etc.) and/or any Product damaged or lost in transit. If REDELUXE rejects the Product for any of these reasons, the original offer automatically expires and is canceled. REDELUXE reserves the right to revoke the original offer and provide a revised offer for the Product if: (a) the Product and/or materials are not as described,(b) the Product is received by REDELUXE after the Delivery Period, and/or (c) REDELUXE receives Product(s) that are different from those identified when your offer was first calculated
Recalculated Product Offers after Inspection. In the event REDELUXE recalculates the offer it provided for the Product after it has been received and inspected, as described above, you will then have the option of accepting or rejecting the new offer. If you accept the new offer, you will be paid in normal course and in accordance with these service terms. If you reject our new offer to you, REDELUXE will return the Product against a $15 fee, at the address from which it was originally sent. REDELUXE will give you a period of five (5) days after we present you with are calculated offer via email at the address you provided to accept or reject the new offer. If the new offer is neither affirmatively accepted nor rejected by you during the 5 day time frame, the new offer will be deemed to have been accepted by you and you will be paid the new offer price in the normal course and in accordance with these service terms. Your acceptance of the original offer and/or any new offer is final and the customer may not change their mind later about accepting the offer.
Releasing Rights to Product. Once you send REDELUXE your item, REDELUXE cannot and does not guarantee that it will be able to honor any request for return of the item. Of course, if REDELUXE rejects the Product or you do not accept any new offer for the Product your Product will be returned to you as stated in the previous sections, against a $15 fee.
Authentication. REDELUXE only accepts fully authentic Products. DO NOT SEND UNAUTHENTIC PRODUCTS. Once we receive your item, our team of experts will go through an authentication process (usually 1-2 days). Our experts have multi year experience in the brands that we carry. They are very knowledgeable and are able to detect counterfeits. IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DEEMED NOT AUTHENTIC, WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE A RETURN, EVEN AGAINST A FEE, AS PER THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Risk-Of-Loss. You, the customer, remain responsible for the risk-of-loss for the Products until they are delivered to us. You are responsible for any damages that may occur to your Product while in transit to us. REDELUXE is responsible for risk-of-loss when it opens the package containing your item(s) and ceases in the event that your product is returned to you for any reason. Furthermore, the risk-of-loss will be transferred to you once REDELUXE delivers the package to the carrier to be returned to you and you will bear the risk-of-loss while the Product is in transit.
Passing of Title. Title to the applicable Product passes to REDELUXE upon REDELUXE’s acceptance of the Product for the original offer or the new offer, as applicable. If there is a Return Circumstance, title will not pass and will remain with you.
Non-Transferable. Any offer by REDELUXE for your Product is non-transferable and not redeemable for any other consideration other than what is offered by REDELUXE.
Import and Export Laws. You agree to comply fully with all of the import and export laws, regulations, rules and orders of the United States, or any foreign government agency or authority, and that you will not directly or indirectly transfer your Product without proper authorization from the U.S. and/or foreign government. You bear responsibility for and assume all expenses relating to your compliance with the described laws, regulations, rules and orders, and for obtaining all necessary authorizations and clearances in order to convey your Product to REDELUXE, including without limitation, valuation, classification and duties applicable with the import of any and all goods. Please note: U.S. trade sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) generally prohibit the importation into the United States (including U.S. territories), either directly or indirectly, of most goods, technology, or services (except information and informational materials) from, or which originated from Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, or Sudan; from foreign persons designated by the Secretary of State as having promoted the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; named Foreign Terrorist Organizations; designated terrorists and narcotics traffickers. You may not offer or provide to REDELUXE for sale, any Products that would violate the provisions of this Section.
Promotions. If promotions are available, it’s important to note that once the order is completed, promotions cannot be applied to the same transaction. REDELUXE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse promotions.
Cancellation Policy. Cancelation requests by customers can only be made within one hour of the order being placed. All such notices need to be in writing by email. Beyond that all orders are final. REDELUXE reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, before or after payment is processed, for security, fraud review or any other reason.
Customer Accounts. REDELUXE reserves the right at any time to temporarily or permanently remove accounts. In particular in case of patterns of unreasonable number of returns or cancellations, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to restrict or refuse that client’s access
Products or services.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. REDELUXE, although it guarantees Authenticity, does not guarantee the workmanship of the item. We are not responsible for any peeling, scratching, flaking, stitching, and the like once the item is in your hands.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Buy Back Program. REDELUXE offers customers the option of buying back previously purchased items valued at at least 80%, 75% or 70% of the original purchase price if exchanged within 3, 6 or 12 months, respectively, from the original purchase date. The item being exchanged must be the exact same item in the same condition as when it was purchased from REDELUXE, and it must be submitted for exchange no later than 12 months after the original purchase date.
Accuracy of all Information. REDELUXE makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information you receive in relation to your Product. From time to time, however, there may be typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, pricing or other errors or omissions. As such, REDELUXE reserves the right, at any time prior to payment, to: (a) Correct an error. (b) Change the offer. In the event the Product has already been sent to REDELUXE, the changed offer will become a New Offer subject to the processes set forth in previous sections. Otherwise, the changed offer will be re-issued, which you may accept or reject. (c) Void a transaction. If the Product was already sent to REDELUXE, REDELUXE will be deemed to have rejected the Product resulting in a Return Circumstance.
Electronic Notices and Transactions. You agree to transact with us electronically, including without limitation, agreeing to terms and conditions or offering to sell your Product by electronic means. You authorize us to provide you with terms and important notices about REDELUXE and your transactions to an email address you provide to us. It is your duty to keep your email address accurate and up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with us, you may no longer use the REDELUXE Website.
Use of Services. By using our Website, you agree not to (i) access any of the Services by any means (including, without limitation, by use of scripts, web crawlers or similar methods) other than through the user interface provided by REDELUXE; and (ii) engage in any other activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or performance of the REDELUXE Website.
No Warranties. WE PROVIDE THE REDELUXE SERVICES AND WEBSITE “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH REDELUXE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Limited Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL REDELUXE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH REDELUXE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless REDELUXE, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any terms under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The captions are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered a part of this agreement or be used in determining the intent of the parties to it. No waiver by REDELUXEof any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The REDELUXE Website and any correspondence related to a transaction may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. REDELUXE therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. REDELUXE does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
Modification. Redeluxe reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using the REDELUXE Websites and/or the REDELUXE Services. Your continued use of any redeluxe Website and/or redeluxe Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you submit a Product for sale to REDELUXE, you reaffirm your acceptance of this Agreement as in effect at the time of such use. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement each time you use the REDELUXE Website. The last date this Agreement was revised is set forth below. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon posting.
Applicable Law and Venue. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SALE AND TRANSFER OF TITLE OF YOUR PRODUCT ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TEXAS LAW AND TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. NO CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PROVISIONS OF ANY JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION AT LAW OR INEQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FILED ONLY IN STATE OR FEDERAL COURT, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS OVER ANY SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL DISPUTES MUST BE ADJUDICATED IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.